Find another way to write a fraction. Using long division, the video shows how to convert a fraction into a decimal. Learners use their knowledge of fractions to then set up the division problem.
1 Collection 6 Views 3 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Review how to divide numbers using long division, including a decimal and not a remainder
- The class should understand that a fraction is a division problem
- Expects students how to write a number using a decimal
- Contains a review at the end
- Uses graphics and colors to highlight steps in the division process