This Conversions between Degrees and Radians: Charting Hours in the Day interactive also includes:
Forget hours, divide the day into radians instead. Class members convert the angles in a pie chart of daily activities into radian measures. They add angle measures for multiple activities then determine a relationship between the radian measure and the percent of the chart.
- Lead a short discussion on adding and subtracting radian measures
- Individuals need to sign up for a free account to access the interactive
- The class should be familiar with pie charts
- The reference sheet contains example problems
- Contains hints on how to use the interactive to help find the solutions to problems