This Converse, Inverse, and Contrapositive: Lesson video also includes:
Is it true? Use an inquisitive resource to find the truth of related statements. Using short-hand notation, the video shows how to write the converse, inverse, and contrapositive of a conditional statement. The segment a larger geometry playlist determines the truth value of the newly written statements.
- Find a conditional statement so that the converse, inverse, and contrapositive are true
- The class should know logic notation
- Individuals should be able to find a counterexample
- Links to other resources dealing with the converse, inverse, and contrapositive
- Includes examples of writing and determine the truth of the converse, inverse, and contrapositive
- The first example does not take into consideration negative numbers