This Conventions 101: A Functional Approach to Teaching (and Assessing!) Grammar and Punctuation ebook also includes:
Let's eat kids. Let's eat, kids. Commas make a difference! Conventions 101: A Functional Approach to Teaching (and Assessing!) Grammar and Punctuation explains ways to teach the importance and use of conventions. Learners take part in instruction, practice, and assessment of word usage, punctuation, complete sentences, and capitalization.
- Use the pre-test to determine which lessons students need
- Assign pupils sections to present to the class
- Designed as a teacher's resource
- Offers pre-test and post-test
- Divides concepts and topics in units