While the Revolution is perhaps the most famous revolt in American history, do scholars know about Shays' Rebellion? The outcome of the uprising led to the current Constitution. A video resource traces the history of and how the Bill of Rights came to be after the people spoke.
- Have learners use discussion questions to explore the importance of the Constitution and its amendments
- Video is repetitive of other clips and information from the series
- Resource links to other lesson plans to use in tandem with the video
- Intriguing photos engage viewers
- Discussion questions are disconnected from video content