This Controlled Experiments: Crash Course Statistics #9 video also includes:
Control your excitement about finding such a great resource! Scholars learn about different types and purposes of experiments through an engaging YouTube video. The ninth part of the Crash Course Statistics series looks at controlled experiments, including single- and double-blind studies, matched-pairs experiments, and repeated measures design.
- Collaborate with a science teacher for the lesson
- Learners should understand the idea of randomness
- Some background knowledge of experiments is helpful but not necessary
- Uses a variety of contexts in examples
- Easy-to-understand explanations