This Construct a 90 Degree Angle video also includes:
There is more than one way to create a 90-degree angle. Using a compass and a straightedge, the video shows two ways to construct a right angle. The ways include using perpendicular bisectors and circle theorems. To wrap up, pupils practice their constructions as well as construct other angle sizes in the practice sheets.
- Show how to make constructions using other tools
- Individuals should have a compass and straightedge
- Assumes the class understands theorems about inscribed angles in circles
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Answer key shows construction lines
- Contains an embedded video file for teachers to download