As part of a therapeutic and restorative exercise, pupils use worksheets to recall experiences and explore their reactions to major feelings, from anxiety and anger to joy and love.
109 Views 94 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Set the tone in your classroom for a respectful, accepting learning environment to ensure sensitivity for all participants
- Note that some of the worksheets address feelings associated to sexuality and sexual desire, and may only be appropriate for more mature learners
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Covers 10 different emotions, each with a separate worksheet
- Each worksheet includes a collection of synonyms for each type of feeling