This Conjectures and Proof interactive also includes:
Transform proofs using triangle rotations. By rotating a triangle around various points, class members develop proofs. Participants prove relationships of alternative interior angles formed by parallel lines and the sum of the interior angles of a pentagon.
- Create groups to share the sequences used to answer the questions
- Demonstrate how to use each of the tools prior to the activity
- The class should be familiar with rotations as transformations
- Provides initial directions on how to use the tools
- Contains sliders for multiple rotations