This Congruent Angles and Bisectors: Lesson video also includes:
How is congruence shown? Using angles, the resource introduces the congruence symbol and explains the meaning of being congruent. A segment of a larger playlist on basic geometry discusses bisection as a way to arrive at two congruent angles.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use transformations to show two angles are congruent
- Class members should be able to solve equations with variables on both sides of the equation
- Individuals need to know the term bisector
- Includes a link to more resources on congruent angles and bisectors
- Contains worked examples of problems