This Congruent Angles and Angle Bisectors: Bisecting Pepperoni Pizza interactive also includes:
Who doesn't like pizza? A creative lesson uses a piece of pizza to explore angle bisectors and congruent angles. Young scholars work through a simulation to create congruent slices of pizza by analyzing an angle bisector. They then answer questions applying that knowledge.
- Use the additional resources as an independent lesson; include the practice questions as a class board work activity
- Must create a free CK-12 account to access interactive resources
- Expects a familiarity with congruence and bisection
- Allows learners to explore content at their own pace
- Provides links to similar interactive lessons