This Conceptualizing Module II - Putting It All Together lesson plan also includes:
"Creativity is just connecting things." - Steve Jobs. After weeks of researching climate change, the ninth activity in a series of 21 combines the data and analysis to address essential questions. It covers natural phenomenon, human activities and influence, and historic as well as modern data on weather and the overall climate.
- Make figure one into a wall poster to reference throughout the educational year
- Update figure two with the most recent data
- Lesson combines knowledge from the previous eight lessons in the series, and each should be completed prior to this assignment
- Aligns to the National Science Education Standards, National Education Technology Standards, National Council of Teachers of Mathematics Education Standards, Climate Literacy Principles, and Energy Literacy Principles
- Provides links for going more in depth with each vocabulary word
- Offers teacher background for those new to teaching this subject