This Conceptual Change: How New Ideas Take Root video also includes:
Get into their heads. Understanding how pupils think is an important consideration when developing lessons. A video presentation from the Good Thinking PD series explores how learners develop new concepts cognitively. It also provides pointers for isolating and addressing misconceptions.
- Use the included discussion guide to lead a group discussion after viewing the video
- Combine with additional videos in the series to hold ongoing professional development discussions
- Includes examples from various levels of science instruction to hit different grade levels
- Presents information in an engaging, easy-to-understand format
- Backs all claims with referenced resources