This Computer Age lesson plan also includes:
Theater arts class members get a chance to see how professionals employ tech tools. As they sketch, render, build models, and prepare presentations of the set design for a current show, learners either visit a professional theater or by listen to a guest speaker.
- Have groups investigate apps intended for stage and performing arts designers and report their finding to the class
- If arranging for a field trip or for having a guest speaker is not possible, prepare a demonstration using the tools available on campus
- The lesson is based access to a professional theater for the field trip
- The eighth in a 10-lesson unit on set design
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Although a computer presentation is not a requirement for the unit, the lesson does acquaint learners with the technology available