US history from 1776 through 1877 is the focus of a comprehensive curriculum guide designed for seventh graders. Each of the seven units in the 102-page packet includes a list of guiding questions, grade-level expectations, links to outline maps, activities, writing prompts, and assessments. Well worth the space in your curriculum library.
- Download or bookmark the packet
- Although aligned with Louisiana state content standards, the activities and exercises are appropriate for all classrooms
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Materials lists and Blackline Masters are provided for each activity
- A link to an online database of additional resources is also provided