Introduce your class to the importance of segmentation in evolutionary history with a video that explain how segmentation permitted the development of complex animals. The narrator analyzes examples of annelids and arthropods in terms of their similarities and differences.
- Have learners research different annelids and/or arthropods and present findings to the class
- Video assumes learners understand hermaphrodites
- 23rd in a series of 40 videos
- Links a list of references used in the video
- Great segment on arthropods; the narrator's enthusiasm is contagious