This ¿Cómo te Llamas? (What Is Your Name?) audio also includes:
Get to know someone's name, place of origin, and where they currently live with a cute Spanish song. After Ana introduces herself, she asks Adam the same questions about himself. Spanish learners then get a chance to answer the questions themselves.
- Use during the first week of school as an icebreaker for new members of the class
- Have learners ask members of their family the same questions, and record the response to share in class the next day
- Clarify the difference between ¿De donde eres? and ¿Dónde vives?
- Requires access to the Internet, as well as audio equipment
- Provides an illustrative video to aid with comprehension
- Both sets of questions reinforce vocabulary and conservational pattern