This Communicate/Cooperate lesson plan also includes:
Prepare pupils to communicate effectively throughout their lives with this set of worksheets and activities, which are part of a 23-lesson series on valuable life skills. Class members will define communication and cooperation, discuss strategies for effective communication, and role play how to acknowledge other points of view.
- Research other published strategies for effective communication, such as those used for Nonviolent Communication (NVC), and incorporate some of those suggested methods into your lesson
- Discuss the common pitfalls of effective communication and cooperation
- Given the many opportunities for role-play and discussion, it will be important to monitor student work and ensure they are remaining on-task
- Additional worksheets provided (see included materials)
- Includes list of suggested answers to worksheets