Curated and Reviewed by Lesson Planet
Introductory clauses are clauses that come before a main clause. Young grammarians practice adding commas after introductory clauses, specifically adverbial introductory clauses.
45 Views 35 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Use as a practice worksheet, as a teaching tool, or attach to an assessment
- Assumes individuals are familiar with adverbs and commas
- Includes examples of introductory clauses
- Comes with an answer key for straightforward assessment
- Does not provide enough practice problems