Pull the trigger on chemical reaction understanding! Curious chemists discover the three basic reaction types using a video from JFR Science. The resource presents each reaction with written and verbal tips and practice problems.
6 Views 5 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Show the video in chunks as the class works their way through the three reaction types
- Have pupils make notes about the reactions around example problems
- Plan to show the video after students have developed a solid foundation of formulas and nomenclature
- The 50s era fire extinguisher opener is a fun way to break the ice on reaction writing
- Provides thorough explanations for each type of reaction