This Colorful Data assessment also includes:
Scale up your lessons with a performance task. Young data analysts work through an assessment task on scaled bar graphs. They answer questions about a given scaled bar graph on favorite colors, analyze a bar graph to see if it matches the original data, and create bar graphs given data on eye colors.
- Have the class conduct a survey to collect data
- Learners should have experience with scaled bar graphs
- Answers to Part 1 show up in the Part 2 questions; be sure to administer the assessments in order
- Second in a nine-part series
- Provides a scoring guide with sample responses for each part
- Includes printable worksheets