How do you catch something that can't be seen, has no odor, and makes no sound? Discover the common methods of gas collection in this first of a ten-part video series. Learners see how the properties of density and solubility are used to determine which process is appropriate.
- Prepare a worksheet depicting the gas collection methods and have the class name them, describe the process, and make note of examples while watching the video
- Expects some prior knowledge of density and solubility
- Enable subtitles if possible
- The built-in pause allows teachers to formatively check for understanding at the midpoint of the video
- The lesson is presented with simple graphics and clear instruction