Most people claim they can tell the difference between Coke and Pepsi. Scholars conduct a fun experiment to test that claim! Once learners collect their data, they analyze the results and determine if the statistics are significant.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have learners conduct the experiment with friends and family to compare different samples
- Expects a solid understanding of experimental design and procedures
- Requires a set of materials and time for set up prior to the activity
- Provides a hands-on approach to studying significance
- Includes sample data and analysis