This Coefficient of Variation: Diverse Populations interactive also includes:
What is the height of school clubs? Learners use sliders to calculate the coefficient of variation for three different school groups. Using the calculations, class members compare the variation in the heights of the groups.
3 Views 0 Downloads
- Show the class how the formula in the interactive is the same as the formula in the description
- Pupils should have a conceptual understanding of the variance of a data set
- Requires users to sign up for a free CK-12 account
- The interactive displays the formula and performs the arithmetic so the user can interpret it
- Supplemental material has additional examples showing the calculations