It's my belief that all learners should have equal access to computer science projects! Young computer scientists learn about variables, encapsulation, sequences, and objects in block-based coding. They create a collage by first selecting a social cause involving equality and then adding visual objects and effects.
- Collaborate with a social studies teacher and an art teacher for a cross-curricular lesson
- Print out the projects as posters and display them in the classroom
- Scholars should know how to use block-based coding
- Part of the Made with Code series of projects
- Includes hints and a help feature for struggling pupils
- Provides choices at each step of the process