Cnidaria is a broad phylum of 11,000 different species from jellyfish to coral. Most Cnidarians are marine species with a few freshwater examples. A lesson presentation explains the important characteristics of different species of both Cnidarians and Ctenophorans.
- Edit the presentation to meet your curriculum objectives
- Create a graphic organizer to record notes on each invertebrate Phyla
- Expects a basic understanding of the anatomy of an invertebrate
- Offers interesting facts about specific species
- Images add interest and relevance to the presentation