This Club Function activity & project also includes:
Let's get the herd to follow the rules. The activity associated with the second lesson in the unit introduces the class to the definition of a function. Individuals must gather in groups of zebras and rhinos defined by the general definition of a function. The activity is the third installment in the nine-part series.
- Write the definition of a function on the board and have class members put it in their own words
- Have the class determine whether their names, first name to last name and then last name to first name, is a function or not
- Class members should have a general understanding of relations
- The rules for the activity are on the Powerpoint slides
- The explanation of the activity provides the connection to the challenge presented in the first lesson