This Climate Change Chemistry unit plan also includes:
Assist your class with learning the importance of caring for our environment as they complete this fun-filled lesson on climate change. Individuals perform simulations related to greenhouse gases, atmospheric gases, and the overall negative effects of climate change. They participate in a group discussion to conclude the lesson and ensure their understanding of the material.
- Have students complete worksheets and divide them into groups to discuss answers
- Instruct the class to research the effects of climate change in 100 years
- Do not use mercury-based thermometers, as they are a health hazard if broken
- Ensure the class is careful to avoid breaking lightbulbs during this activity
- Multiple activities engage learners of all styles and allow participation from the entire class
- Assessments contain answers for easier grading