Pupils examine sentence structure in a presentation that focuses on phrases, as well as independent and dependent clauses. The last five slides instruct learners to copy each sentence, underline the subjects, circle predicates, and draw a line between the clauses to indicate the number.
- Use as an instructional tool or as support for reviewing concepts
- Assign for homework before your instruction for a flipped classroom activity
- Resource assumes learners are familiar with sentence structure
- Provides information and practice for individuals
- Slides are basic and plain