Curated and Reviewed by Lesson Planet
What does it take to be in the military? An interesting video shows pupils the training and procedures used to turn civilians into United States soldiers during World War II.
3 Views 2 Downloads
- Use the video to introduce military training during WWII
- Have learners compile lists of training procedures used by the military based on what they saw in the video
- The theme of war may not be appropriate for all ages
- The video uses primary sources such as photos to increase engagement
- Footage also highlights women's roles in military service during WWII