This Circumference: Lesson video also includes:
It all depends what is given. The section of a large geometry playlist discusses the two formulas for finding the circumference of a circle. With the aid of the formulas, the presenter demonstrates finding the distance around circles in examples.
3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Adaptable
- Investigate the ratio of the diameter to the circumference for several circles
- It is helpful if learners know the parts of a circle and how they relate
- Using a calculator will make it easier to get a closer approximation of the circumference
- Provides a graphical representation on how to find one value in the formula if the other two are known
- Links to several other circumference resources