This Circumference video also includes:
Circumference and diameter differ by just a factor of pi. A short video shows viewers how to calculate circumference given the diameter. It also gives an example of determining the diameter given the circumference.
4 Views 4 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use the resource as part of an intervention strategy
- Learners should be able to use the pi key on a calculator
- Note that the resource is intended for pupils studying for the GCSE and uses notation that may not be familiar to US learners
- Shows each step of the required work
- Handwriting is difficult to read at times