This Circuit Board activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Light up the solutions. By following a set of directions, pupils build a circuit board with six different circuits. Learners use the circuit board to create a matching activity by connecting the questions to the correct answers via a circuit. By touching one end of a wire and power source to a question and the other end with a light bulb to the answer, scholars see whether they are right.
- Provide a lesson on what is needed to create an electrical circuit
- Use the created circuit boards as a way to review content in units
- Requires the use of a battery that may get hot while completing the circuit
- Provides extension suggestions
- Contains a list of required materials