This Cinema, Radio, and Television: Crash Course History of Science #29 video also includes:
The earliest movies were a whopping one minute long! While the practice has evolved quite a bit over time, the invention of the movie camera was significant in its time. A video describes how not only movie cameras but also radio and television equipment became popular scientific inventions.
- Build a timeline to display the invention and varying uses of communication devices
- Have learners trace the advances in one of the communication devices from the present back to their invention
- Consider monitoring the YouTube comments if making available for independent viewing
- 29th in the Crash Course History of Science series
- Discusses the scientific principles in each invention
- Uses humor to enhance engagement