Nothing says Christmas like a decorated tree! Little learners choose their tree, decorate with garlands, lights, and ornaments, and select a cute gift to go underneath. They can create an entire forest of lovely Christmas trees!
7 Views 5 Downloads
- Project the tree onto the board to decorate as a class
- Use in an occupational therapy session when focusing on fine motor skills
- Garlands and lights are difficult to move with a computer mouse, but are easier with a touchscreen
- Best for preschoolers and kindergartners
- Inspires creativity and focus
- Includes ornaments with letters for extra alphabet practice