This China - Where Will They Fit in the World Economy? lesson plan also includes:
Teach scholars why China is so crucial to global economics through an informative resource. Activities include using databases to search for information, watching a video or listening to a podcast, and reading about China's economy as a whole.
- Consider studying China's culture and human geography along with their economy for an even more holistic approach
- Requires scholars to obtain access to a device and an Internet connection
- Assumes scholars and familiar with the terms supply
and demand and capital
- Builds research skills and improves media literacy
- Provides fill-in-the-blank notes and answer key