This Chemistry Lesson: Naming Ionic Compounds video also includes:
Continue leading your class through the ionic journey as they learn additional ways to name ionic compounds. Pupils focus on deriving compound names from their formulas, including fixed charge metal ions, variable charge metal ions, monoatomic, and polyatomic ions.
- Create a character for each compound discussed and play a naming game with the entire class
- Use edible materials to construct models of the compounds discussed and display them in the class
- Make sure each pupil is familiar with all compounds discussed in this section; help those with special needs, if necessary
- Includes multiple supplements to assist with learning the lesson
- Short video duration allows time to teach concepts in a different manner or to work additional problems