Take your chemistry class on a ionic journey. Individuals write formulas for monoatomic and polyatomic ionic formulas. They determine the correct way to balance these ions based on each ion's individual charge and thoroughly discuss the crossover rule.
- Have learners write formulas on the white board in front of the class for group discussions
- Create additional problems for pupils to solve as part of this lesson and discuss in a group setting
- Help any ESL/ELL or other learners with special needs as they attempt to solve problems
- Video segment includes important rules for the class to learn as a foundation for further studies
- Lesson includes important chemistry formulas