This Chemistry Lesson: Acid-Base Neutralization Reactions instructional video also includes:
Provide your emerging chemists with the most descriptive way to perform specialized double displacement reactions possible! This video details acid-base neutralization, where acids and bases are combined to result in salt and water byproducts. Short and informative, it is sure to appeal to all learners in the classroom.
- Provide pupils with additional problems to use in a collaborative setting upon viewing the segment
- Ensure pupils have a background knowledge of double displacement reactions before viewing this segment
- The fifth in a series of six related videos
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- the short video leaves time for discussions or collaborative learning