If an aerosol can lands in a fire, it explodes due to Gay-Lussac's Law. A video from a chemistry playlist explains Gay-Lussac's Law and the relationship between pressure and temperature of gases. It includes two guided practice problems applying the formula.
- Create additional practice problems applying Gay-Lussac's Law
- Relies on prior knowledge of algebra, Kelvin, and conversion factors
- Fits well as an introduction or a review
- Requires very little class time
- Offers closed captioning for the hearing impaired