This Chemistry and Physical Changes activity also includes:
Engage the class like never before as pupils learn to differentiate between multiple physical and chemical changes by conducting a list of small experiments, most often with household materials. They make observations and discuss the changes that occur. Class members conclude the activity by using predetermined factors to successfully design their own experiments that depict a physical or chemical change.
- Make rock candy as a class to demonstrate chemical and physical changes
- Make certain pupils keep goggles and safety aprons on to avoid injuries, especially when using hot wax and flames
- Ensure area is properly cleaned upon conclusion of the activity due to reagents and materials used
- Multiple small experiments integrated into one creative activity designed to demonstrate examples of changes in both physical and chemical composition
- Highly engaging due to hands-on application of principles
- Document permissions do not allow for printing