This Chemical Reactions in Action video also includes:
Learn from colleagues by initiating a professional development discussion. An episode from the Good Thinking series analyzes strategies for teaching chemical reactions. Using examples from the classroom, the video discusses the importance of using multiple models during instruction.
- Discuss effective and ineffective strategies with colleagues following the video lesson
- Use the discussion guide to lead a discussion during a collaborative meeting
- Applicable for teachers of all levels
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Provides an option for closed captioning
- Offers easy-to-incorporate strategies