This Charge Interactions interactive also includes:
Has your class been repelled by your previous magnetism lesson plan? Try a fun interactive instead! The activity, part of the Static Electricity series, challenges scholars to infer the charges of a group of magnets based upon their interaction with one another. Three levels of questioning help you determine their level of understanding with ease.
- Add the activity to a chemistry or physics lesson to reinforce the concepts of charge and attraction
- Give learners magnets with positive and negative poles and have them recreate each question as they work through the interactive
- Students should have some knowledge of magnetism
- The resource allows users to select their answers as they work through each problem, which is helpful for beginners getting used to working with charges
- Teacher materials make planning fast and easy