Put a reggae spin on literature instruction with a music video detailing what characters are, and what a setting is. In addition to the concept's definitions, the video displays an excerpt that showcases how to identify the characters and setting while reading.
- Take a musical brain break to listen, sing, and dance to the song when pupils need a pause from instruction
- Hook learners with a music video at the start of instruction
- Send the link home to extend the learning experience with class members' families
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- The reading passage presented highlights key information for easy reading
- The video's graphics are captivating and kid-friendly
- Learner engagment may fade due to a slower tempo