Are brighter stars actually brighter? Turns out they are probably just closer! A presentation compares features of stars to our favorite star, the sun. In addition, solar lovers learn to classify stars based on their masses, temperatures, and brightness.
- Make scale models outside to help learners visualize the distance between Earth and stars
- Complete a graphic organizer with important star characteristics
- Requires a solid understanding of the characteristics of the sun
- Uses an analogy to help students understand the concepts
- Provides an option to edit the document to fit your needs