This Changes in Transportation over Time lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Planes, trains, and automobiles. How many ways to travel are there? Scholars learn about modes of transportation in the past and how they have changed over time. Budding historians view a timeline, participate in group discussion, and complete a worksheet to better understand the topic of transportation.
- Ask learners what events they think should be on the timeline
- Have pupils draw pictures of different modes of transportation
- Instructors may need to explain concepts such as similarity and difference
- Provides all links for materials in the lesson plan
- The lesson includes several visual primary sources