This Chameleon Color assessment also includes:
Don't let the resource hide from you. In the assessment task, young mathematicians solve problems involving chameleons that change color. Three different problems require individuals to apply parity in various situations.
3 Views 1 Download
- Provide struggling pupils with manipulatives, such as plastic chips, that have a different color on each side
- Learners need to understand the concept of parity
- Individuals should have experience working with modular arithmetic
- Includes rubric with optional weighting factors
- Answer key clearly explains solutions