Can you build it? Yes you can! This interactive game includes four design challenges presented on separate cards. The cards outline the challenges with limited restrictions but with an end goal in mind. The competitions include building a spaghetti bridge and making a marble run from a Dyson vacuum box.
- Use individual cards during the instruction of force, energy, and geometry
- Assign a specific card to each team and instruct them to apply the design process to test and redesign
- Requires materials that may not be readily available
- Each construction may take some time to build
- Cards can be used sporadically throughout the year to bring the design process into the classroom
- Each card contains a downloadable certificate
- Card two is more about a demonstration than a design challenge