This Cell Membranes Are Way More Complicated Than You Think video also includes:
Cell membranes contain many contradictions; for example, they are both oily and strong. The video explains the parts of a cell membrane, the function of each part, and discusses the contradictions. It highlights what happens when everything works well and what happens when infected by toxins.
- Add the diagram of a cell membrane found at 1:08 to student science journals
- Discuss selective permeability in more detail
- Requires a free TED-Ed account
- Provides hints from the video if individuals answer the question incorrectly
- Includes eight analysis questions after the video
- Extensions include discussion topics, articles, and videos