This Cell Membrane Structure and Function lesson plan also includes:
Teach your class how to get out of a cell — or break in. The third installment in a seven-part series introduces the class to cell membranes and their functions. The lesson plan includes information to present to the class, demonstrations on diffusion and osmosis, and computer animations.
- Have the class members create a graphic organizer for the vocabulary
- The class needs access to computers to use the animations
- Review the animations before class so you can explain what is happening to your pupils
- The teacher demonstration instructions provide clear steps for the three demonstrations
- The lesson plan contains a variety of instructional techniques